Sunday, December 30, 2012

Personal Organizer

I can't remember if I've mentioned this before, but I enjoy watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette (a little guilty pleasure of mine), and I'm looking forward to a new season that starts in January.  Note to self: set DVR to record the season when I'm done writing this post.  Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed when I found out that I had missed Ashley and JP's wedding.  Lucky for me, the wedding was online, so I spent some time yesterday afternoon watching the events surrounding the big day.  Made me think back to my special day... can't believe it's almost been a year!
Anyway, I digress.  Back to The Bachelor.  After watching Ashley and JP's wedding, I went to the ABC website to check out the girls on Sean's season of The Bachelor, ya know, how old they are, what they do for a living.  There were a couple models, stylists, a yoga instructor, etc, but what caught my eye was the Personal Organizer.  Have you ever heard of such a thing?  Can you imagine a job where you help people get organized?  How fun would that be!  Maybe it wouldn't be that glamorous, but I'm just picturing the end result being lots of beautiful spaces, kind of like I blogged about a couple days ago.  Hmmm, something to consider :-)

2 comments:

  1. My guilty pleasure, also! I was sad to miss the wedding but can't wait to watch it online.

    ReplyDelete