Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Chocolate Fondue

I have the best chocolate fondue recipe.  Seriously.  It is rich and creamy and delicious.  In honor of my most recent Christmas fondue party, I've decided to share the recipe with you!

  •  1 1/2 t butter
  • 8 oz. chocolate candy bars, broken
  • 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
  • 3 T. milk
  • 1/2 cup whipping cream
Melt butter in small saucepan or double boiler.  Place candy bar, marshmallows, and milk in pan.  Stir frequently until melted and smooth.  Gradually add whipping cream.  Serve warm.



We had a very enjoyable evening with my brother, Rachel, Trevor, and Lindsey.  If you don't know how much I love fondue you can read about it:
and here
and here
and here
and here
and here
and here
and here

1 comment:

  1. That was seriously so good!!! Thanks again for having us over and for giving Trevor a tummy ache ;) I just pinned the recipe!

    ReplyDelete