Friday, December 28, 2012

Pantry Prep

I have been loving looking at pinterest and on the web for organization ideas and techniques.  Here are some of my favorites.  Don't be surprised if I steal some of these ideas for my new home.
Stationary Station - I Heart Organizing
Bathroom cabinet - I Heart Organizing
Drawer Organization - I Heart Organizing
Garage - The Family Handyman

Laundry Room Cubbies - Family Brings Joy
Linen Closet - Better Homes and Gardens
Beautiful Pantry - House of Smiths
So... seeing all of these beautiful spaces is making me anxious (as you may be able to tell from my recent post about my new spice rack).  So what did I do today?  I started organizing my future pantry, of course!  Using some money I got for Christmas, I bought some new dry food storage containers.  I read rave reviews about the Oxo Pop storage containers and decided to go with those (over my other option of heavy but beautiful glass jars).  I also bought some bins to store misc items such as cookie cutters, sprinkles, cupcake liners, etc.  I still want to add some cute labels, but that will have to come later.  Anyway, here's my start!  Now if only I had a pantry to put all of this in :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment