Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Graduation Little Sister!

I am so proud of my little sister - she graduated on Friday from BYU-Idaho with her degree in Elementary Education.  I know Beki will be a fantastic teacher.  Any kid would be lucky to have her.

Matt, Kylee, and I made the trip over to Rexburg to see Beki graduate.  Kylee was happy to be able to watch movies on the portable DVD player we borrowed from my parents... but she was most excited about the headphones my dad let her borrow.  She didn't want to take them off, even when she fell asleep!  As she was napping, I tried to pull them off a couple different times, but she always immediately put her hands up to push them back on her head!

We stayed Friday night at Sunny's house - I always love visiting with her!  Kylee was super excited about the princess cot that she got to sleep in!

Not only did Beki graduate, but she was student speaker at her graduation ceremony!  Beki did an amazing job on her commencement speech.  For those who weren't able to attend, I uploaded a video of her speech so you could see what a rock star she is (pardon the shaky screen at the beginning... I promise it doesn't last long!).

I was so proud of her.  And speaking of being proud... I know my parents are sure proud.  They are the parents of FOUR college graduates!  Here's a link to my post when BJ graduated from Boise State, and one to when he graduated from the College of Western Idaho.  And finally, a few pictures from the evening.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment