Sunday, January 13, 2013

Kitchen Gadgetry

As I've started thinking about our move, I've been trying to get rid of things I haven't used in a while (or ever used)... I thought I'd share in this post a few things we won't be getting rid of - five of my favorite kitchen gadgets.  I have used all of these within the last 24 hours, and I love, love, LOVE them!
  • The Pampered Chef Mix 'N Chop.  I love how this handy tool helps crumble hamburger or sausage meat as it cooks.  I remember the days before I had this tool and I always ended up with giant chunks of hamburger... not anymore!
  • The Zyliss Food Chopper.  There are tons of different food choppers out there.  I'm sure I would love any one of them.  This just happens to be the one I have because 9 years ago I found it in the clearance bin at Albertsons for $4.99 (or something like that).  Makes chopping/dicing anything a cinch.
  • The Pampered Chef Measure, Mix & Pour.  The perfect container for homemade salad dressing.  I hate trying to mix and then ladle salad dressing out of a plastic container.  This mixes and pours  vinaigrettes perfectly, so no more separated oil and vinegar.
  • The Evriholder Egg Separator.  I purchased this egg separator at Sur La Table several years ago and I love it.  So much cleaner than separating eggs with the egg shell.  You might remember seeing this once before when I talked about how I ate an egg-white omelet :-)
  • The Capresso froth PRO Automatic Milk Frother.  This milk frother makes the perfect hot chocolate or steamed milk.  It mixes and froths and heats all at the same time.  By pushing the heat button on the front of the frother, hot chocolate is heated to the perfect temperature.

What kitchen gadgets do you love???

No comments:

Post a Comment