Thursday, January 17, 2013

Like Mother Like Daughter

Sometimes you would think Kylee is biologically mine.  Like a couple nights ago, for example... I typically pick out Kylee's clothes the night before so she can easily get dressed in the morning.  On Tuesday night, Kylee informed me she wanted to pick out her own clothes.  She dug through her drawer to find exactly what she wanted to wear, and then proceeded to meticulously lay out her clothes... complete with the panties underneath the leggings and the socks in the shoes.  I asked Kylee if she wanted to wear her boots instead because they would keep her warmer, but she insisted on the brown shoes saying "I never wear them."

I did the same thing when I was younger, although typically when I was excited for my first day of school outfit.  I love my sweet girl.

1 comment: