Thursday, January 10, 2013

Less Than Two Months!

We have passed the two month mark!  I'm starting to collect boxes (if you have any boxes you would like to donate to the cause, we'll take them!) and will start packing this weekend some of the things that we won't need between now and the date we close.

My mom asked Matt a couple weeks ago if he was as excited about our house as I was.  I answered that yes, he was pretty excited too.  He agreed, that he was excited, but probably not as excited as me.  He said, "I don't go around introducing myself... Hi, my name's Matt, and we're building a house."  Oh... so true! (Head in hands)

In any case, I figured it was time for some udpates!  Here are pictures from this week.  The walls are textured and the front of the house is getting closer.  We have a walk through next week with the finish carpenter.

2 comments:

  1. A great place to get boxes is behind barnes and noble. They are free and put them out daily. Of course we lived right there so it was easy to go each day, but they were nice and were the perfect size.

    ReplyDelete