Monday, January 21, 2013

Show Night

Last Monday was Show Night at The Little Gym.  I am so glad I decided to skip my workout so I could watch Kylee show off her gymnastics skills.  As they announced Kylee's name and I watched her run out onto the floor and do a forward roll, I got a little choked up.  It's amazing to me how much love I have in my heart for Kylee.  I am so proud/blessed/lucky to call her my daughter.  I couldn't have been happier doing anything else that night.  I was exactly where I was supposed to be.

Two thumbs up
Smile!
Awards Ceremony
Here's a short video from the evening.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That video got me all teared up. Thanks for posting that. She is getting so grown up and I'm so happy she has you for a mom! My favorite part of the video is the balance beam where she's just smiling and pointing her toes and looking so proud of herself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite part too! I wondered if she thought I was taking a picture instead of video and was posing for me... either way, she's such a cutie!

      Delete