Sunday, November 18, 2012

Updates, Exterior Picks, and a Park!

Here are the latest photos of the progression of our house.  We now have a driveway, garage, and i-beams!



Also, this week we got to meet with our interior designer and pick our exterior paint colors.  We drove around Paramount for a while to see what kind of paint colors we liked, and will be modeling copying this house, right down to the red door.  I don't know if Matt loved the red door as much as I did, but he was a good sport and let us make that our final selection.

Here is the stone we selected for the exterior of our home.  We think it will look really nice with the paint colors we selected!

One final picture, and this one I am pretty darn excited about.  Yesterday I drove out to see if there had been any progress made on our house, and I noticed that across the street from our house, there was a crew putting in a fence.  You can kind of tell from the picture, but across from our house (dark green on the bottom left), there is landscape and a walking path, and then backyards of people in the next phase over.  Anyway, I noticed that the fence they were putting in ended right across the street from our lot.  I immediately pulled up the plat of the neighborhood and saw that there is a park or green space planned almost directly across the street from us!  I am so excited - not only do we have no across the street neighbors (part of why we picked this street to build on), but we will have super easy access to a park!  Only 3 1/2 more months, and I can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE red doors. I've always wanted a red door too. They're class AND spunky.

    ReplyDelete