Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Stocking Envy


I was recently perusing blogs of friends from high school and came across a post by Anie (picture courtesy of her blog).  Can I tell you that I have serious stocking envy?  I love these.  They are classic and beautiful and perfect.  Matt and I are really doing our best to save our money right now in preparation for spending a boatload of money come spring when we get into our house.  But I'm a little antsy now, and have already gone out to the Pottery Barn website three times since last night when she sent me a message that that is where they are from.  We'll see if I can hold out... this may need to be an exception to our saving plans!

1 comment:

  1. Awww... Love this post Kim!! I feel flattered. Glad to know other people are just as much in love with these stockings as I am. Truthfully I was nervous about ordering them. We'd ordered some different ones last year and I wasn't in love so we returned. Gotta be in love when it's a big purchase!! :) Hold out- it's worth the wait!!

    ReplyDelete