Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pretty Paisley


Matt and I are planning on getting Kylee a bigger bed when we move to our new house.  She is still in her toddler bed now, and that works great, but we know she'll need something bigger soon.  Of course, I've already pinned the bed I want to get (pictured above) - a full size bed with a trundle.  I've also been looking at bedding.  I found a few bedding sets that I liked, but I fell in love with the bedding that was staged in the Alturas model home.  I asked the interior designer where she got it (Target), and went and bought it this week.  I love it for the bright colors, fun pattern, and also that it will work for a 4-year-old or a 14-year-old.  

Here's to already starting to "decorate" our new home :-)


1 comment:

  1. I love the bed and the bedding. I think it is so fun you are already decorating the house you will own in 4 months:)

    ReplyDelete