Friday, November 30, 2012

Be Our Guest

A couple months ago I bought a Storage edition of the Better Homes and Gardens Special Interest Publication.  And I fell in love with this linen closet organization.  I know, that may sound lame, but I love it.  I have looked at every detail multiple times, and have looked up the websites of the retailers to purchase the different elements of this perfect closet.  I am convinced the linen closet in my new house will look something like this.




One of my favorite elements of this linen closet (besides how beautiful it is) is the tray of personal items for your guests.  I knew I wanted one of these from the minute I saw it, since I'm certain with a bigger house we'll have more people wanting to visit us :-)  I really liked the compartments in the example, but I am even more excited about my $7.99 Marshalls find.  I think my black and white fabric covered tray is beautiful.  And I even got a couple smaller matching ones for some of the other elements in the closet.
I still have more items I want to add, but not a bad start, especially considering I don't have a linen closet to store this in for three more months! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment