Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

This was a special Halloween for me - my very first as a mom!  I was so excited to take Kylee around trick-or-treating.  I think she looked super cute in her police costume (she wanted to be a policeman like her daddy!)... but then again, I always think she looks cute :-)


Kylee got a great stash of candy, but she knows that she can't eat it all at once.  She will be the first to tell you that candy "isn't healthy" and that if you eat a lot you will get sick.  Good girl!

We also had a fun time carving our first pumpkin as a family, and we were pretty pleased at how it turned out.


And one last picture for this year's Halloween post. This picture is compliments of my mom from a Halloween party she had at her house... Kylee and three princesses!  I thought it was too funny not to post.


3 comments:

  1. Haha, that picture with the princesses is too cute! Way to stand out there Kylee! Your pumpkin is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylee looks great! I love her costume. It's so funny to see her dressed up like that since she's in such cute, girly outfits each Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - and you're pumpkin is great too :)

    ReplyDelete