Sunday, August 24, 2014

Father's Blessing

Matt gave Kylee a father's blessing today in preparation for her starting school tomorrow. It was so sweet and special. He blessed her that she would be able to adapt to different circumstances, that she would be a good listener and a good learner, and let her know that her Heavenly Father is aware of her and loves her and is pleased with her. After the blessing, I opened my eyes to see Kylee wiping tears away from her eyes. As we walked upstairs to finish getting ready for church, Kylee told me, "I was crying during the blessing and I don't even know why." We talked about how she had felt the Spirit, and how that made her feel so good. We sure do have a special little girl.

I am also thankful for a husband who is a worthy priesthood holder and can give us blessings. I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment