Sunday, August 24, 2014

Back to School BBQ

To celebrate Kylee starting school tomorrow, we had a "Back to School BBQ" today. It sure was fun having both my family and Matt's family join us for the occasion. All the kids got to wear party hats, and those starting school tomorrow ate off "Special Day" plates and got rolo pencils.




I also gave Kylee this book, which we read tonight before she went to bed.

And of course she laid out her clothes for tomorrow. She has been so excited to wear some of her new school clothes.

Fingers crossed she is as excited for her second day of school as she is her first!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, how cute is this party?! I love it! We sure miss you guys, I've been thinking about you all so much lately. We will have to facetime soon so I can get caught up on how Kylee likes school!

    ReplyDelete