Sunday, August 24, 2014

Crafty Saturday

I have been so excited for Kylee to start kindergarten. I just know she is going to love school. For a few weeks now I've been planning a "Back to School BBQ" to celebrate the start of the school year (more on that in another post). I wanted her to feel special and excited, so of course I needed to do a little decorating. Unfortunately, I didn't really have any "school" decor. No worries - thanks to Tyler taking two really good naps yesterday, along with some ideas off Pinterest, I had quite the crafty day. Here are some of my projects. I am thrilled with how they all turned out!

1. School Banner - inspired by Knitty Bitties

2. Ruler Wreath - tutorial on Polka Dot Chair

3. Ruler Table Runner - inspired by Confessions of a Plate Addict
4. Party Hats - inspired after reading NieNie Dialogues
5. Rolo Candy Pencils - inspired by Hoosier Homemade

No comments:

Post a Comment