Monday, June 4, 2012

Zoo Boise

I was excited for Memorial Day this year... not only because I didn't have to go into work, but because I got to spend the day with Kylee!  We decided to meet up with Beki and Bryce as well as Natalie and Olivia for a trip to the Boise Zoo.  It has been years since I've been to the zoo, so it was fun to see the new additions - like the giraffes and the lions!  We had a great time finding the animals in their exhibits, riding the merry-go-round, and playing on all the cool zoo toys.  Love my sweet little girl :-)








1 comment:

  1. Hailey has that SAME shirt! :) If we lived closer I would make them get a picture together. I'm glad you got to go to the zoo. If you go early in the morning you can feed the giraffe (just so you know for next time). They only feed him a certain amount and he is usually "full" shortly after opening.

    ReplyDelete