Friday, June 22, 2012

Mousetrap

The whole volunteer crew
I love, love the Shakespeare Festival.  I know I blog about this every year, but I just think the Idaho Shakespeare Festival venue is such a gem and and am happy to live in a place where I can attend such well-done performances.  This year, I organized a volunteer evening for Boise State's Professional Staff Association.  I handed out programs before the show and collected recycling at intermission and after the show.  The weather was perfect, the play (Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap) was entertaining, and the company was great... I was happy to volunteer side-by-side with not only my friends and co-workers, but also my amazing husband. I truly appreciate how Matt supports me in all of my different interests and activities.
Me and Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment