Monday, April 23, 2012

Biggest Loser Challenge: Week 7

I got in my 8 hours of working out last week (well actually 10 if you count my Monday/Wednesday training with Brandee).  It meant three 6am workouts, and a couple two-a-days, but I did it!  Here's what's on the agenda for this week:

Week 7 Challenge:
Drink a GALLON of water each day
No eating after 7pm
Minimum of 6 servings of fruits and vegetables a day
No potatoes, rice, or white breads

I think the no eating after 7pm will be the hardest for me, especially today and Wednesday when I don't get home for the day until after 7!  Oh, and the water will be hard for me too... I could literally go an entire day without drinking anything - I have to force myself to drink water!  But all in all, shouldn't be the hardest challenge for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment