Monday, April 2, 2012

Biggest Loser Challenge: Week 4

As I thought, I breezed through week 3's challenge... but week 4 is going to be quite a bit harder for me!


Week 4 Challenge:
Run/walk 20 miles OR
Do 40 miles on the elliptical

Three months ago, I could have done this no problem, but with Kylee in the mix now (and Matt on an opposite work schedule from me), it is definitely harder to make it to the gym.  I can't go in the mornings before work anymore if we have Kylee and Matt is working (the gym doesn't have daycare that early in the morning... plus Kylee doesn't get up until 7am!).  I could take Kylee to the gym daycare in the evenings, but so far our evenings have been booked (i.e. tomorrow we have a play date with Savanah and Mila and I also have Bunko).  Soooo, the trick will be having time to actually get to the gym.  I ran three miles today, so only 17 left.  I won't make it to the gym tomorrow or Wednesday, so that leaves Thursday and Friday before work and Saturday.  I think I'll try to go on some walks over lunch this week so I don't have to run 6 miles three days in a row!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment