Monday, April 16, 2012

Biggest Loser Challenge: Week 6

I am sick of eating almost nothing but protein!  It was harder than you would think trying to get a hundred and something grams of protein in each day and still staying in the 1000-1400 calorie range.  I guess I can say I'm probably luckier than most people on my team who had to eat quite a bit more protein than me because they weigh more.  Let me tell you... tuna fish and protein shakes were my friend!  I wish I had thought about shrimp earlier in the week - low calories, high protein, and delicious.  Oh well, I'm just glad that I can start eating more fruit and limited carbs again this week!  Anyway, I was excited for a new challenge, until I saw what it was!

Week 6 Challenge:
8 hours of working out
(not including any time training with Brandee)
and 20 minutes of abs EVERY day

Since last night I've been trying to calculate how I might fit in EIGHT hours of working out besides my workouts with Brandee.  I went to the gym at 6 am this morning and I'll be there at 6am on Thursday and Friday... I'll have to try to go tomorrow night for an hour, and maybe late on Thursday (I already had Thursday evening plans).  I'm thinking that means I will need to skip my normal workout with Brandee on Saturday morning because I'll need to get in at least two hours of "non-trainer" workout.  If I can do all that, and I get in 20 minutes of abs on Sunday, that leaves me only 40 minutes shy, so I'm thinking a late Wednesday night workout at home after Young Womens (since I'll need to get 20 minutes of abs in that day anyway)?  Wow, that means I'll have a couple two-a-day workouts this week (when I add in two or three workouts with Brandee).  I'm already tired.  Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment