Monday, April 9, 2012

Biggest Loser Challenge: Week 5

I was right - week 4 was harder for me, but I finished 20 miles!  I wrapped up the week with a 5 mile run Thursday morning and a 6 mile run Friday morning.  My legs were sore.  That tells me I need to run more.  I know I hate it, but I know it's good for me... and I was surprised it wasn't as hard to run as I thought it would be!  In fact, Robbin, Kris, Melissa, and I all decided to run a 10k together in May.  That means more running between now and then to stay in shape!

Okay, enough about last week... here's what we've got on the plate for this week.

Week 4 Challenge:
Eat between 1000-1400 calories
along with
Eating your weight (lbs) in protein (grams)

This didn't sound too difficult when Brandee first mentioned it, but I think getting my weight in in protein will be harder than I first thought!  Here's to a week of protein... and not much else!

No comments:

Post a Comment