Tuesday, May 6, 2014

You Rock Mom


I seriously love the extra time I get to spend with Kylee now that I'm only working part time. I try to make the most of our days together. Today we did a fun Mother's Day craft... Kylee made a rock for her mom and her grandmas, and she wanted to make one for me too :-) Each rock comes with a handwritten note by Kylee that says "You Rock" (we found the idea here).

It was pretty sweet - a few hours after we finished the rocks she came up to me, with her hands behind her back. She smiled big as she proudly handed me my rock and told me "you rock". She acted like I hadn't just helped her make it earlier in the day. Kylee helped me figure out a good place to put my rock - in the office next to my computer. I will gladly keep it there to brighten my days!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie. That's so funny how she gave you the rock. My Aunt's moving into their house this month so maybe I'll be able to stop by and say hi!! I'll let you know ahead of time :)

    ReplyDelete