Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dressed in White

Today was a special day for my family.  My soon-to-be sister-in-law Rachel was baptized!  Over the last few months, Matt and I have had the privilege of hosting Rachel and my brother BJ in our home to meet with the missionaries and learn about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  It was truly a joy to watch as Rachel's testimony of the Church grew (and it strengthened my testimony too!)  There were a couple missionary discussions when the Spirit was so strong, there was no denying the truthfulness of the Gospel.  I will always treasure these experiences.

And I will always remember the way I felt today as I watched my brother baptize Rachel.  It was a sweet, beautiful, ceremony.  Rachel looked so happy... and we were all so happy for her.  I know her decision to be baptized will bless her life and the life of her family.

One more picture from last weekend... my family was in Salt Lake for BJ's robotics competition.  I loved this picture of Beki and BJ with their sweethearts.
I look forward to the day when I will be in the temple with my entire family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment