Monday, March 19, 2012

Biggest Loser Challenge: Week 2

Well, I survived the first week of our Biggest Loser challenge... and let me tell you, it was rough.  There were several times that I wanted to eat treats and didn't.  Yea for me :-)  And yea for 5 other members of my 8-person team - we won the first week's challenge!!!

Here's what's up this next week:

Week 2 Challenge:
1000 push-ups
1000 sit-ups
1000 lunges

It's going to be a lot of work to get to 1000, but definitely easier for me to accomplish than the nutrition challenge last week!  My plan is to do at least 150 of each exercise a day... I started today with 50 when I woke up this morning, 50 when I got home, and 50 just now before I'm headed to bed.  Hopefully spreading it out like this will make it so I don't get too sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment