Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Superman

I post a lot about the things I do or the things we do as a family, but I'm not as good about posting the things Matt is up to... so this post is all about Matt!

With Matt's work schedule, he and his co-workers like to do crazy things... like going on a midnight run!  I was fast asleep when Matt left to join the others on a run and a late night dinner.

In true Matt fashion, he takes this next picture as well... at a gunpowder golf outing with his buddies from work.  They basically had a golf ball shooting competition.

A few weeks ago, Matt joined his dad, his brother-in-law Gavin, and a couple others on a trip to Colorado to hike Longs Peak.  With the summit at over 14,000 feet, and snow still on the mountain, it was a pretty long, strenuous hike.  But of course Matt loved it.  He didn't stop talking about the trip for days.  Pretty sure it was the highlight of his year!


And one last picture for this post.  Matt is an awesome dad.  He loves spending time with Kylee.  He makes her laugh and feel so special.

I really do feel like one lucky girl to be married to this man.  He is my best friend and my superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment