Sunday, September 1, 2013

Idaho GOP Night at the Hawks

Our friend Trevor was recently promoted to the Executive Director of the Idaho Republican Party... cool, huh!?  It is the perfect job for him (in my opinion).  Plus, the promotion got his family to stay here in Boise instead of moving across the country for grad school, so that made us happy!

This last week, Trevor invited us to join them at the Idaho GOP Night at the Hawks.  It has been years since the last time I saw the Hawks, and Matt and I hadn't seen Trevor and Lindsey in a few months, so we jumped at the opportunity.  We got a table right next to the field and enjoyed some dinner, some baseball, and catching up with some of our favorite people from our old ward.  Thanks for the invite!  We look forward to getting together again soon :-)


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys were able to go! We desperately needed to catch up and I loved hearing all about the pregnancy. Let's get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete