Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Final Stretch

We are 15 days out from our close date, and are in the final stretch!  In the last few days (since I posted about how much work was left at our house), I have seen a lot of progress, so that makes me happy!  I also received a schedule of planned work, so can see how everything will come together.  Matt made it out to the house today and snapped some pictures that I thought I would post here.  I probably won't be able to make it out until Saturday... well, maybe I can head out tomorrow night if the electrical switches are in!  We'll see.
Light fixtures are up in the bedrooms.
And in the bathrooms.
Pendants over the island and chandelier in the dining room, plus cabinet facing on the island and backsplash in the kitchen!  Oh, and counters along the perimeter in the kitchen.
Built-ins around the fireplace and prepped for the fireplace surround.
Counters, sinks, backsplash, and lighting in the master bath.
Ceiling fan and recessed lighting in the master bedroom.

3 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! You have done a great job designing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move in date is almost here! Hooray! I love the built-ins around your fireplace. I think it's so nice to have that bit of storage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how exciting for you guys! I've been away from blogging for awhile and just attempting to get back into it. :) It's been fun to spend the last few minutes catching up with you Kim! Good luck in this final stretch and I hope to see your new home in person next time I'm in Boise.

    ReplyDelete