Thursday, March 14, 2013

We've Moved!!!

Weird that I haven't blogged in like 3 weeks!  Sorry to keep you waiting on this one :-)  I thought about waiting until everything was all unpacked and put together before I posted pictures, but you know me... I can't wait that long!  Instead I thought I'd post a few pictures of rooms that are mostly "done".

But first, a few pictures from the moving process.
Our first load of boxes.  We were too anxious to wait for the movers to come on Saturday, so moved a couple trailer loads ourselves on Friday.
The 26' moving van.  Too bad it was too small to hold all our stuff.  Matt teases me that nobody else can move from a 1400 square foot home to a 3400 square foot home and completely fill it (aka I have too much "stuff").  In any case, Matt will be heading back tomorrow to try and get the rest of our household items (mostly yard/garage stuff).
Our sweet girl - took a break from playing dress up as she watched the landscapers on Monday.  She loved watching the "workers".
And now for some house pictures... like you haven't seen enough over the past few months.  Don't you worry, there will be even more to come :-)
The family room
Guest Bath
Sitting Room
Entryway
Master bedroom
Craft room
Kylee's room
Kitchen
Part of the pantry
More of the pantry
Still to come... pictures of the guest room, master bathroom, Kylee's playroom, and the theater room!  We are loving our new house and still can't believe we get to live here!

5 comments:

  1. Your house looks awesome!!!! I want to move in. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Can't wait to see the rest, and then see it in person in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! It is all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete