Saturday, April 13, 2013

"The temple is special. Do you know how I know?"

I had the sweetest moment with Kylee this week.  We were driving to the gym and Kylee pointed out a church that was on the corner of Chinden and Locust Grove.  She said, "Look mom, it's like a castle or a temple!"  I told her it was a church, and she responded by telling me that people get married there.  I told her she was right, but reminded her about the temple and that that's where we want to get married.  She told me, "The temple is special.  Do you know how I know?  Because I can feel Heavenly Father's spirit there.  Heavenly Father has two homes - the temple and the church."  My heart melted, as I looked at my beaming four-year-old.  I am so proud of her and am happy that she loves going to church and learning in primary.  I am happy that she enjoys reading scripture stories with us for Family Home Evenings.  It is fun to see her learn and grow.  I feel so blessed every day to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment