Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Birthday "Grandpa" Matt!

Happy birthday Matt!  Today we celebrated his 30th birthday.  I had told Kylee a couple weeks ago how old her dad was going to be and she said, "That's kind of like a grandpa!"  Haha, she is such a cutie.  Anyway, Matt was able to take the day off work so we were able to attend stake conference together (great talks!) and we had our family over for homemade sushi dinner.  Matt loves sushi... good thing because we have about 75 pieces left in the fridge!  We had no idea just how many rolls we would be able to make with the fish I bought.  We had eel, eel sauce, salmon, tuna, crab, spicy crab, cream cheese, avocado, spicy mayo, carrots, cucumber, wasabi, etc.  Everyone seemed to have a good time making the rolls - we'll definitely have to do this again.
One of Matt's birthday gifts was the new Ice Age movie in 3D (I decided we needed to add to our 3D movie collection, and got him a movie he could watch with Kylee!)... I gave Matt a reprieve from helping with the dishes so he and Kylee could go watch the movie.  I went upstairs to see how things were going and found our sweet little one looking so cute I had to snap a picture.  I sure love my little family.
Oh, and just for fun, here's a pic of Matt and me last week watching the Avengers in 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment