Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Personalized Bronco Rock

 
Some of you might remember a couple years ago when I bought a Bronco Rock.  I was so excited.  I had it in my corner landscaping and it made me smile every day as I drove by... so I was super bummed a couple months later when it was stolen.  I have wanted to get another one ever since, but wanted some way to deter potential thiefs.  A couple ideas were to  put my name or address on it - well, back in 2011 I didn't want to do either, hoping I wouldn't have the same last name and address forever :-)
 
Well lucky me, I now have a name I will keep forever!  We went last week and picked out our rock and design and got a call yesterday that it was ready.  We were all excited, even Kylee who has been asking for a couple months if we could get a Bronco Rock - without even any discussion from me or Matt!  She had seen one at a house down the street and has been wanting one since.
I picked the rock up last night on my way home from work, and Matt immediately got to work at clearing a spot for it near our front door.  Isn't it beautiful?  I think it just makes our house even that much cooler :-)



5 comments:

  1. Love the rock and the house. So fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is so pretty! The rock is a perfect finishing touch! Looks like spring has hit Boise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh. I love your pretty red door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHERE did you get the rock from? I've been searching forever for personalizing a rock like that! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got the rock at Rockitecture: www.rockitecture.com

      Delete