Monday, July 16, 2012

Telling Time

I've talked before about routine with Kylee, specifically that she goes to bed "when the clock says 8" and gets up "when the clock says 7."  Well, a couple weeks ago, I realized a minor flaw with this plan.

It was the 5th of July.  Kylee had stayed up late the night before watching fireworks, and then we drove home through the night...  The next morning, I woke up when I heard Kylee sighing loudly from her room.  I looked at the clock and noticed that it was 8:40... this is the first time since we were married that Kylee actually slept past 7:30!  Wahoo!  I sure do love my sleep, so I appreciated this little gift.

I went into her room and knelt next to her bed and asked Kylee what was wrong.  She asked me, "When is it going to be 7?"  Such a cutie... I guess knowing her numbers isn't the same as being able to tell time!  Wonder how long she had been laying in bed looking at her clock!? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that is so cute! I can't stop laughing about it! Glad you got to sleep in!

    ReplyDelete