Saturday, July 23, 2016

Summer Break 2016 - Week 7


Week 7 of our summer was relatively uneventful :-) The highlight was when Kylee and I went to watch the BFG. In anticipation of the movie coming out, we read the book together this spring. We read every day, but only a few pages at a time, so it took us a while to get through the book. Kylee loved the book, and I have been so excited to take her to the movie. I was a little disappointed when she got invited to see the movie at her friend Katie's birthday party before I could take her to see it... but since I'm good friends with Katie's mom (Sally), I invited myself to come along to the movie portion of the party! I had such a good time sitting next to Kylee and listening to her laugh throughout the movie. Treasured memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment