Thursday, July 28, 2016

Bradley - [10 Months]

 Bradley is 10 months old!

  • We lovingly call Bradley Chewbacca (you'd understand if you heard him talking) or Stinky. Not sure where the Stinky nickname came from - I'm sure Matt started it!
  • Our big boy is 22.5 pounds.
  • He is a messy eater... I'm thinking I need to teach him to use a spoon and fork :-) Maybe then he will stop rubbing his food in his hair! Oh, and he hates bibs and tears them off seconds after I put them on, thus the perpetually messy clothes.
  • He loves pulling himself up to standing and can stand for a few seconds on his own without holding on to anything. 

  • He also loves windows.
  • He is fascinated by the dishwasher. I have to empty or load the dishwasher when he's not around. I turn my back for two seconds (just long enough to put some silverware away) and he has managed to climb up on the door!
  • He has discovered the joy of opening drawers and removing their contents. He can also kind of open cupboards, but doesn't like when he smashes his fingers in them!
  • We did sleep training (again) this past month, and it is wonderful. He now goes down pretty well for naps (most of the time) and at night. His bed time is around 7:30 pm and he sleeps until close to 5. If I get him up to feed him, he often goes back to sleep until 6-6:30.

  • Bradley likes the front carrier, so I try to put him in that when we go places like the library or on short walks.
  • He still loves the playroom and thinks his sister and brother are the best. He always wants to be where they are. 
  • He has decided he really likes the swimming pool... maybe that's because it's warmer now than it was at the beginning of the summer? In any case, I'm not surprised, seeing as how much he still loves baths.

No comments:

Post a Comment