Saturday, June 28, 2014

Awesome Shot

I just wanted to take a minute and brag about Matt.

Matt loves guns. Whenever we talk about something that has to do with money - getting rid of cable, for instance (post coming soon!) - Matt thinks in terms of how many guns he would be able to purchase with that much money. He is loving his membership at a local gun range and enjoys spending time reloading his own bullets. Not only does he love shooting, but he is an awesome teacher and will patiently take time to teach anyone how to shoot.

I've recently come to understand just how good Matt is at shooting. I mean, I've always known he is good... whenever I go shooting with him, he almost always hits the target (and would probably hit it just about 100% of the time if he took time to set up for each shot). In fact, I've got some pretty cool video that I will need to post soon of Matt shooting! Anyway, Matt spent some time sighting in his gun at the range a couple weeks ago, and here is some proof of his awesomeness:

Here's an interpretation for those of us who aren't experts or who don't speak "gun". Matt shot three different groups of three bullets each. The way you can tell how good of a shot Matt is is by how "tight" the bullet groupings are. Matt shot 1/2 MOA (minute of angle), which is pretty darn amazing. He's read in a couple shooting magazines and online articles lately of people "bragging" about their 1 MOA. And here Matt is shooting better than that! Nice work! My hubby is a pretty awesome shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment