Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Month of May!

I have no idea what happened.  How could I neglect my blog for so long?  With the exception of a quick video post yesterday afternoon, I let the entire month slip by without a single entry.  I feel like such a slacker.  Here's a quick overview of my fairly uneventful month in pictures.

Kylee continues to steal my heart every single day.  Ignore her messy hair, and instead pay attention to the styling of her little friend's hair... she was so proud of herself!

Jen and I got pedicures followed by an afternoon of shooting... the two can go together, right? :-)

We organized a neighbor hotdog and marshmallow roast in the empty lot next door... we had so much fun!  The kids love playing/digging in the dirt.



We were lucky enough to have Kylee on Mother's Day (Kylee will be out of town with her mom on Father's Day, thus the switch).  I was super happy because this might be the only Mother's Day I get to spend with Kylee.  She and Matt made me a special breakfast and I loved listening to/watching her sing in sacrament meeting - Mother I Love You.  Melt my heart.  We also made some pretty cute flower pots for my mom and Matt's mom.



Finally, we taught Kylee about Memorial Day, and Matt helped Kylee put some flags in our yard to honor those who have passed before us.
That's pretty much it... here's to a more eventful June!

1 comment:

  1. Geez! I think it's been too long since we've seen you guys - Kylee looks so much bigger/older!

    ReplyDelete