Sunday, June 30, 2013

Crazy Train

Ever since Kylee saw this Hyundai commercial last year, she has loved the song Crazy Train.  She quickly learned the words to the song, and loved serenading us.  Recently, every time I say "that's crazy", she'll burst into song.  I thought I'd share a quick clip to demonstrate.


A couple other things about my sweet girl:
  • She has started doing some more "chores" around the house, including making her bed, checking the mail, folding small towels, watering the plants, and emptying the silverware (or "silver" as Kylee calls it).
  • She will play in her play room for hours, blasting Disney music from the in-ceiling speakers.  She often wants to play by herself, banning Matt or me from the room.  One of her favorite things to play is "tea party".  Last month, Kylee came home from church talking about how coffee isn't good for you and how we should eat healthy (she had had a lesson on the Word of Wisdom in primary).  That afternoon when we said something about her having a tea party with her dolls, she informed us we weren't supposed to drink tea.  We told her that when she had a tea party with her dolls it was only pretend because she was using water.  She insisted that she couldn't have tea parties anymore, so we told her she should have a hot chocolate party instead.  That seemed to satisfy her!
  • When she sits on her feet, she calls it "sitting like a 'w'".  That makes perfect sense to me!
  • Like I mentioned, she's pretty excited about "our baby".  She is starting to come up to me randomly and touch my stomach and just say "baby".  Also, she has started drawing a baby in all our family pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment