Saturday, February 11, 2012

Anniversary Inn


Mandy told me months ago that for my wedding she was getting us a night at the Anniversary Inn.  I had told people I didn't want wedding gifts... but I happily accepted this one :-) I had never been to the Anniversary Inn before and wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I didn't expect to see this when we walked into the Romeo and Juliet suite!

Pretty cool, right?

That's the bathtub/shower you see as you walk in, and the stairs lead up to the bed.

The room came with chilled cider and tasty dessert, which we enjoyed with our PF Changs takeout (we didn't want to wait 1 1/2 hours for a table at the restaurant!).

And then the next morning, breakfast was delivered to our door - yogurt parfaits and ham/cheese croissants. And we ate breakfast in bed.  It was delicious. This is my kind of breakfast... I could seriously eat like that for breakfast every morning (if only it wasn't half of the calories I should probably eat in a given day).

Thanks Mandy, Mike, & Kris for the fun gift!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment