Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Crippled

It's amazing how we can come to rely on something so much that we literally feel crippled when that thing is taken away.  This is how I felt this week without the internet at home.  Our internet was down all day Thursday... a technician came out to fix it Friday morning, but then it was down again Sunday morning and we didn't get someone to come out to look at it again until today.  I guess the technician needed to completely replace the cable line to the house (or something like that).

What does THREE WHOLE DAYS without the internet really mean?  

I couldn't make dinner because the recipes I needed were online (I had planned this week's menus around recipes I had found on pinterest).

I have a ton of work to be doing and can't really afford to be leaving work right now at 5, but I was unable to work from home this week and now I'm feeling super behind.

I wasn't able to blog.  Or look at pinterest.  Two things that anyone who knows me knows I love.

Basically I NEED the internet.  And all I can say is I am so happy to have it back!

1 comment:

  1. A day without pinterest?! Shudder. Glad it's up and working again...it's such a pain to live without the Internet.

    ReplyDelete