Sunday, September 10, 2017

Swimming and Splash Pads!

My kids love summer. They love being outside, and they especially love being in the water. This summer, Kylee and Tyler both did a session of swimming lessons. Kylee is becoming quite the swimmer, and has decided she wants to do indoor swimming lessons this fall/winter, and possibly join swim team next summer. It is nice to have a proficient swimmer - I know I need to still watch her, but it makes taking the kids to the pool by myself (without Matt) a little less stressful!

I loved watching Tyler in his lessons. I was proud of him for finally feeling comfortable putting his entire face in the water.

He especially loved the "horsey rides", haha.


I'm hoping to do lessons with Bradley starting next year. In the mean time, he had fun at our neighborhood pool and enjoyed going to the splash pad!



No comments:

Post a Comment