Friday, September 15, 2017

4th of July 2017


Forth of July was just as wonderful as I have come to expect. I love everything from the flag raising ceremony to the parade to the outdoor activities to the company.




Tyler has been begging to try his "BB8" gun (he called it this even though I told him a dozen times it was a BB gun!). It was so cute watching Matt help the boys shoot the soda can.


Fishing was definitely a highlight of the trip. "The Farm" is so so beautiful, and we love that Grandpa stocks the pond! Tyler even caught his first fish (well, his first several fish!). We ended up going two days in a row :-)



 

I think one of my favorite parts about visiting Inkom is seeing the sweet relationship that my kids have developed with their great-grandpa.


One last picture... who needs fireworks when nature gives you this?! It was the perfect end to a perfect trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment