Saturday, May 28, 2016

Bradley - [8 Months]


My sweet Bradley is 8 months old!

  • He has a big, open mouthed smile. He smiles for pretty much anybody!
  • He is so happy and easy-going.
  • Still no teeth! Although the last couple of days he has been a little fussier than normal, so I wonder if that might be coming soon?
  • Bradley is still sleeping pretty well at night. I'm usually up with him once around 4:30ish, and then he's up for the day again around 6:30 or 7. We had one morning this month where he fell back asleep after waking up that second time. I just let him sleep in bed with us (which is something I don't normally do!). I thought this picture was just too sweet :-)
  • Bradley is a champion eater. He tried a bunch of new foods this past month, including watermelon, pancakes, roasted broccoli, honeydew, turkey meatballs, waffles, scrambles eggs, potatoes, raw bell peppers, limes, sweet potatoes, and blueberries. He gets SO excited when I put him in his high chair... he knows he is going to like what's coming :-)

  • Because he's such a good eater, Bradley is getting more frequent baths :-) He still kicks and splashes and soaks me every single time.
  • He is loving his new found mobility as he now crawls everywhere. Time to keep a closer eye on anything that is left on the floor. I swear, if there is a piece of paper anywhere on the floor, Bradley will find it and put it in his mouth!


  • Bradley finally got a haircut this month. I should have gotten one for him earlier to cut the mop of hair off the top of his head. He looks so stinkin' cute now that we can actually do his hair! I don't know what it is about that first haircut and me waiting longer than I should to cut it. His hair looks so much lighter now too. Maybe he'll turn blond like his siblings!

  • Bradley LOVES his siblings. He is so happy when he is around them. Today, Kylee and Tyler were playing out back and Bradley was over by me in the kitchen. He crawled all the way across the kitchen to the back door so he could see out the window where his siblings were playing.
  • Is starting to "talk" more and still likes making spitting noises.


In other Bradley-related news, I'm finally getting over some of my pregnancy and post-partum issues :-) I had oral surgery to remove my pregnancy tumor, my back acne is finally gone (tmi?), and my hair loss has slowed down and I'm in the lovely re-growth stage. Happy to have my body finally getting back to normal!





No comments:

Post a Comment