Saturday, May 28, 2016

#37 A Farmer's Market

101 Places You Gotta See Before You're 12
#37 A Farmer's Market

5/28/16
Boise, Idaho - Capital City Public Market
Mom, Kylee, Tyler, Bradley

I have always loved going to the Farmer's Market, and I was SO excited to introduce my kids to the market this morning. It was a rare Saturday with Kylee (we have her for the holiday weekend), so I had to take advantage of  this time! The kiddos loved the market and we had a great time (minus a couple fits from Tyler, but we won't get into that!). My mom brought Ellie down and Mandi brought her kids down, making it extra special.


I let the kids buy whatever they wanted. They decided on cherries :-)

On the way back to our car, we walked past part of Freak Alley Gallery. The kids LOVED checking out the art. We will definitely have to head back down and check out the rest of it one day.




We topped off the morning with a stop into a candy shop. I sure love this life of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment