Thursday, November 5, 2015

Mummy's Little Monster, a Soccer Player, and a Cowboy




I sure love these three cuties. We only actually took one of them trick-or-treating. Kylee was with her mom for Halloween this year and Bradley is of course too little for candy, so Tyler was our lone trick-or-treater. Matt took him to just a few houses on our street before he had to head off to work. The rest of the evening, Tyler helped me pass out candy. He didn't understand why I wouldn't let him eat all the candy from our bucket and he would get quite upset if I didn't let him answer the door! He did get pretty good at putting candy in other kids' buckets though! We passed out candy to about 150 kids this year... Unfortunately I bought a lot more candy than that, so I have to exercise self-control with what we have left :-)


And I just have to post this last picture... Kylee had a "home project" for school where she had to decorate a pumpkin in a way that represented one of her interests. No surprises for how she decided to decorate her pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment