Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Garden Rocks

Last year, between the fact that we didn't build our garden beds until May, didn't get dirt until June, and that I wasn't feeling well from my pregnancy, we didn't end up having much of a garden. Needless to say, we are excited for a garden this year! In preparation for planting, Kylee and I had fun doing a little project on Monday making garden rocks as markers for our vegetables. I drew an outline with pencil on the rock and Kylee painted them in. I love how they turned out!

We got our strawberry plants in the ground and will be planting seeds for our carrots, lettuce, and beets next week. We'll purchase plants for the rest of our garden here in a month or so!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! If I had a garden I would want to buy them from you :)

    ReplyDelete