Saturday, October 20, 2012

Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Nye

And I don't mean my parents!  That's right, my little brother got married last week and we are so excited to "officially" have Rachel as part of our family.  It's so crazy to think that BJ (or Ben to most of the rest of the world), who has affectionately called me "shrimp" for years, is all grown up and starting a family of his own.  And I couldn't be happier for him.  I love my brother more than he will ever know.  I'm proud of him and the man he is becoming.  And I think Rachel is pretty special too.

Their wedding day was beautiful.  When they originally planned an outdoor wedding on October 13th, I was pretty nervous thinking we could have some pretty rotten weather... but the day turned out to be beautiful and everything seemed perfect.  Here are a few shots from the day.

Waiting for Rachel to walk down the aisle
Rachel's father giving her away
Smiles all around
First dance

Cutest flower girls I've ever seen... and a pretty handsome photobomber if I do say so myself

The cousins had a great time playing together

Handsome fella

No comments:

Post a Comment