Friday, October 26, 2012

I'm the Mommy and You're the Honey


Last year when I was in Ghana I bought a set of wooden carved elephants (similar to the picture above), and these have become some of Kylee's favorite "toys".  She seems to have a fascination with small wooden carved objects, because she also loves the sea turtle family Matt and I brought back for her from our honeymoon.

I love listening to Kylee play with her little elephant or sea turtle family, and she often wants me or Matt to play with her.  Once we agree to play with her, she will hand us one of the smaller figurines and tell us, "I'm the mommy and you're the honey," and then she proceeds to call our "child" figurine "honey" for the rest of play time.

I love this.  I think it is super sweet.

I sure love being a mom to "my honey"!

No comments:

Post a Comment