Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Graduation!

Happy graduation to all my friends who graduated from BSU on Saturday!  A special shout out to Candice for getting her Masters in Counseling and to Mandy for getting her Masters in Public Administration.
Me and Mandy
I just had to share a funny picture... since Mandy organizes Commencement as part of her job, she specifically selected the seat she would be sitting in.  Little did she know that the seat she picked would put her on camera the entire ceremony (check her out to the left of the speaker)!  I got a chuckle every time I looked at the screen :-)

Finally, I thought I would share a video of the Student Speaker - George Fenton.  This is definitely the best Student Speaker I've heard at a commencement ceremony - he even got a standing ovation!

No comments:

Post a Comment