Saturday, June 25, 2016

Summer Break 2016 - Week 3

Here are this week's highlights.

We had our first of two weeks of swimming lessons! Kylee has done awesome and is already getting so much better. Tyler and I are doing mommy and me and I have been so proud of him and how brave he has been.



Tuesday
We had another Passport to Boise stop at Boise at its Best Flowers. Talk about fun! We got a tour of the flower shop, got to learn about some of the different kinds of flowers, and Kylee even got to make her very own "ice cream sundae" arrangement!




Thursday
Beki and I spent the morning picking raspberries! A friend of mine was out of town so invited me to pick berries and I was SO grateful. Beki and I had a lovely time.



Friday
I made the MOST delicious jam - raspberry peach. I seriously think this is my new favorite.


Saturday
Believe it or not, we had a garage sale! I have always said I didn't want to do garage sales because they are SO much work, but after reading the book The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up and going through and purging stuff out of my house, I decided it was worth it. My mom and dad, Matt's mom and dad, Beki, and Mandi all brought stuff over to contribute, so we had a pretty good setup! Matt and I made close to $400, so it was definitely worth the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment